BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 14, 2009

what a tired day..

2.

whoaa..about 5.30 pm i reachead at home..so tired today..at first i planned to go to Unisel bcoz today is my last day to register..unfortunately,i have to cancelled it..it's all my bro fault..he had 2 interviews which is 1st interview at 11.00 am and 2nd interview at 2pm..and i will go for my register after my bro had done all interviews. ermm..when my bro attend for his 2nd interview, i thought it will be finish early..shit..im waiting about 3 hours..and it finished at 5.30 pm..*sigh*..of course i have no time to go to shah alam..with bike..huhu..lastly. i called my fren, asked him " can i register this monday bcoz i have some prob and cannot go to unisel?" "wait!! am i have to pay fine and how much it cost?" and he answered me "of cos la can and u have to pay fine RM25 + RM5 (per day)...gosh...abes duit aku!!!..i can spend rm25 to buy my stuff okay..a lot thing i can do with RM25..

and when i reached at home, i thought i will get a pos ekspress envelope which inside it have my shawls..erm..xde pn..ingatkn xdpt g unisel blik uma hepy la coz my shawls da sampai..nope..thres's no pos ekspress envelope on my table nor my mail box...

recently, i love to buy shawls thru on9..jual kt blog la..pe g...hey..got many beautiful shawls tau..but,kne pndai cr la..i bought 5 shawls..haha..so tamak diz gurl..and its all cost RM97 include postage..haha..

0 comments: